News & Events
IB EXAM CRASH COURSE – SIGNUP BEFORE 1ST SEPTEMBER TO ENJOY $100 WAIVER
- August 2, 2018
- Posted by: admin_edge
- Category: Events
How can the IB Exam Crash Course help me?
Our call for perfection is unparalleled across the industry; our IB exam crash course exists to address the most challenging components of IB exams. We provide intensive IB revision by giving you inside knowledge and time-proven strategies that have consistently beaten the national average in all examinations.
- Technical mastery – Learn key answering techniques that goes beyond commonplace tips found in IB lecture notes
- Personalised Programs – Specialised notes and intelligently designed resources by subject experts
- Perfected Syllabus – Proven strategies to solve the most challenging exam questions
- Conclusive focus – Courses are geared towards high performance in the shortest time possible
- 100% Comprehensive – Our predicted questions analysis systematically covers all possible concepts and question types – revise intelligently and effectively
Click here to register!
Proven Strategies by Singapore’s top expert tutors
Our tutors are dedicated educators from top universities who spend 100% of their time on their specialised subjects. No one knows the syllabus like we do.
Our IB exam crash courses have been intelligently designed and proven to improve students’ mastery of the syllabus and is geared towards high performance in the shortest time. One can be more sure of specific parts of the syllabus to focus on and develop better application skills.
Pure memorisation does not guarantee a good grade; tutors must teach winning tips and correct students’ revision strategies. We share first hand experience on how questions are set and papers are marked, so that you have a competitive edge. Study smart and avoid haphazard memorisation.
High quality and realistic timed practices – a competitive edge for all students
A good revision strategy, coupled with our timed trials to simulate exam condition, can help to improve time management and subject mastery. This is especially true with knowledge of which chapters and questions to prioritise and which sections to spend time adequately is crucial to scoring well.